Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

How to sync phone book - Moto RAZR v3 - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How to sync phone book - Moto RAZR v3

Good Guru
    BTW, I'm at

At revision 571623.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    - The truely community run Linux/Floss forum !

No IT BS !!

Just click the "Add new" button.. it also offer option for importing a whole VCF file.
    I did also other updates, anyway, stability issues.

Good Guru
    Latest,
    Updated to revision 572241.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

No IT BS !!

Post Settings?

What settings did you use to connect your Razr to kmobiletools? I've been trying to establish a USB connection for my Razr V3xx and so far I've had no luck. The phone's USB setting is set to Data communication, and I've tried a new permutations of the configuration setting of kmobiletools (0.4.3.3).

Good Guru
    Mobile phone device
    Code:
    /dev/ttyACM0
    init string
    Code:
    AT S7=45 S0=0 V1 X4 &c1 E0
    The init string is default though it works just fine.

No IT BS !!

I have connected my Moto Razr V3m and am able to see the signal level and battery level on kMobile Tools. I am, however, unable to view the phone book or any other options.
    Any ideas????