Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

FC5 Download

Thread: FC5 Download

Question FC5 Download

Hi
    I have installed linux FC3 on my PC.I want to download and install FC5 but because of the large size of the file and my internet connection speed (Dial Up)
    I thinks it gets my whole life to download it.I tries bittorent but it was worse.
    Can anyone tell me how to get it?
    Thanks n advance.
    This will be over soon, and then I can ...

Good Guru

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

or you can say "hey can someone mail me the fedora core 5 CD's or DVD?" someone is enough of a sucker to do it for free. like me. i am that much of a sucker.
    telnet mtrek.game-host.org 1701

I'd be happy to mail it to you, but you said on the other thread you were from Iran. I think the US exports regulations might prevent me from doing that, because ofthe cryptographic stuff on it. Perhaps one of the other non-US members of LJR can mail you a copy?
    My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive.

Hi I would be so happy if someone could mail it to me(US users can do it I think).If anyone can do it send me a private message and tell me what to do.
    Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by omidkamangar; 07-15-2006 at 04:09 PM.

Good Guru
    Like Trickster said, if your location is Iran, US users can't do it. You will have to get non-US users such as Europeans or Canadians.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    - The truely community run Linux/Floss forum !

No IT BS !!

OK I found a way to get FC5 :
    There is a free media program on www.fedoraproject.org

Quote Originally Posted by omidkamangar View Post
    OK I found a way to get FC5 :
    There is a free media program on www.fedoraproject.org
    The free media program is run by private Fedora advocates, we don't have a pretentious spaceboy billionare to pay for shipping and such. Results may vary as that specific Fedora project is lingering a bit and mainly deals with providing say 1000 DVD images if someone is going to a conference.

If you absolutely cannot find a way to get one use the Distro supply service on this forum - many of us will be happy to ship one.
    Why are you not using Fedora Core?