Thread: Hi All!

Hi All!

Dropping by to say hi!! I used to be a member of Getlinuxonline. I remember some of you folks like trickster,Schotty,Compunuts,stryder,Lovechild to name a few.I was Johnqpublic at Aragorn's old site but lost all my login info.So what's up with Aragorn and does anybody remember JimH? How ya Getlinux oldtimers been?

hello,
    i have not seen Aragorn in ages - but i remember JohnQPublic Hope you are doing good!
    telnet mtrek.game-host.org 1701

Jeezzzzzzzzz,went to Linuxjunior and was routed here.I have to wonder,how many different names am I registered under at this site?pbharris, were you also a member at Linuxjunior and justlinux?Think I remember you at one or both. How many other forums have moved here?

So far, you could call me johnmann,johnqpublic or FrankZappa

I thought FZ is dead...are u a member of the Mothers of Invention?

Oh and hello!
    Microsoft aims to 'borg' Yahoo in $44.6 Billion deal
    "We are Microsoft. Resistance is futile"

Talking

Yes,Zappa is dead.He is dead here as well and reborn as johnmann from the Linuxjunior days.Well I'm off to Linuxsucks.org if its still around and tick off some windows peeps.Cheers

Good Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by johnmann
    Yes,Zappa is dead.He is dead here as well and reborn as johnmann from the Linuxjunior days.Well I'm off to Linuxsucks.org if its still around and tick off some windows peeps.Cheers
    Yo!

Give those Windoze lovers some hell for me. And drink a beer whilst doing so