Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

What POP3/IMAP server do you guys use?

Thread: What POP3/IMAP server do you guys use?

Good Guru

What POP3/IMAP server do you guys use?

Except Courier and Dovecot. What else is out there?

TIA

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    - The truely community run Linux/Floss forum !

No IT BS !!

Good Guru
    Most of my sidejobs are using Postfix+Dovecot. I really dont have the time to sit around and deal with setting up sendmail appropriately.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Good Guru
    How do you define what port to use in dovecot.conf? Will you share your postfix's config and dovecot's config files? I want to set it up and I was trying but I'm short of time to really read up on it. If I have some reference, it would be great. Thanks.

- The truely community run Linux/Floss forum !

No IT BS !!

Good Guru
    I disabled ssh access due to security issues, but all I did was hit Red Hat's site and read up on Postfix, and used the official (I think) docs on Dovecot. Plus there were a few RHL/RHEL/CenOS faqs out there for doing this too.

Takes about an hour total. Just step thru each step one by one, and you'll be up in no time... actually an hour or so