Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

KDE desktop icon launcher

Thread: KDE desktop icon launcher

KDE desktop icon launcher

Well that messed things up!

Installed wine then uninstalled wine, now my kde desktop icons are trying to open with wine.

tried opening them with konqueror but get the message - konqueror doesnt open application/x-desktop files!

I couldn't work it out for the life of me. Could someone who uses KDE please tell me what opens desktop icons so I can re-set it?
    Last edited by friskydrifter; 06-07-2006 at 12:07 PM.
    Its better to regret something you have done than to regret something you havent done :P

Finally worked it out! For those who wish to know, I went in the Control Center-> KDE Components -> File Associations -> inode -> directory. There it was "Wine windows emulator", above konqueror. I deleted the wine entry and viola! all done.
    Its better to regret something you have done than to regret something you havent done :P

My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive.