Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Bios

Thread: Bios

Question Bios

Hi every body.
    how are you?
    how can I execuete an exe file (just one ) bye knoppix or any ather linux live cd from my floppy .
    my mistake is that i want to fix my bios and computer can not boot from floppy and it detect just bootable cds and i want to run bios file too fix it from floppy.
    if you don't know it how can I make my linux with linux commands do you know any related command about monitoring and effecting bios.

thank you very much.

You can run .exe's by using Wine. However, I'd not risk it for updating the bios of the machines.
    You'd be much better making a bootable DOS cd and using that.
    My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive.