Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Blowfish Accross Languages

Thread: Blowfish Accross Languages

Blowfish Accross Languages

I'm having a hell of a time trying to get PHP's blowfish, Perl's Blowfish and Java's javax.crypto Blowfish to work with eachother. I've done a lot of google searching but have not come accross anything that answers if it is posible or if there is some 'magic' in each language that makes the output specific back to the language.

In PHP I am using the pear Blowfish

In Perl the Crypt::Blowfish

and in Java the javax.crypto.Cipher.

Any ideas?
    "In the heat of conversation I may have said certain things I believe to be untrue. The alleged lie that you might have heard me saying allegedly moments ago ... thats a parasite that lives in my neck." -- Tad Ghostal

Oh, in perl I'm using Crypt::CBC as well.
    "In the heat of conversation I may have said certain things I believe to be untrue. The alleged lie that you might have heard me saying allegedly moments ago ... thats a parasite that lives in my neck." -- Tad Ghostal

Well, I've found the AES and ecb in PHP works with AES and cbc in PERL. Weird. Now I just need to figure out which one (or another) Java needs to understand the same output.