Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
i need help for cache in suse 10.0

Thread: i need help for cache in suse 10.0

i need help for cache in suse 10.0

I have a Suse 10.0 Linux working as server. I have an ADSL line to connect to the internet, my server has 2 NIC, one connected to LAN, the other connected to ADSL modem. I use DHCP to Distribute the IP to all pc & all pc connected to the internet.I have configured squid.conf file for all workstations connect to internet through my server. Everything is OK. But I also want all clients used cache but the cache he dont work and i need help to cache work in my network

and thanks

My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive.