Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
/me waves hi. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: /me waves hi.

Good Guru
    Well it appears form cust service that the requirements are met, although I dont see any options for php. I will presume that it is all built in.

I need to wait a while for the database to be added, and at that point I will run the configuration and upload and the such.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Good Guru
    Well it was easy, and should be sufficient to do what I need to do. I may need to tweak it a wee bit, but this is %99 of what I want. I would like to have a similarily themed way to have static pages, but no sweat as of right now. Saves me learning to code or paying someone to do it for me.

http://www.schotty.com/wordpress/

Eventually I will setup a redir for the old pile of puke so hitting the root will redir to that. And yes, I know I could have blown it out in the root, I have my reasons as for why not

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.