Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Another Noob!

Thread: Another Noob!

Associate

Another Noob!

Hey there!!

I can hear it now, oh boy another newbie, but without newbies, where would everyone be?

I am really new to Linux and the Distro's, been at just over a week now and having a ball learning everything!!

I have found several forums, and I have to admit I am liking this one a whole lot more than the others I have visited, that's not saying they aren't good forums or sites by any mean, I am finding this one more to what I like a little better is all...

I am a forum owner myself, more of the general type of things, and find ones such as this fantastic for the new user, a big THANKS to the creators and owners here!!

I am currently running CentOS 4.3 on my home machine playing and learning as much as I can not only from the OS side of things, but as a web server (Apache), networking and FTP...

Welcome aboard.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

welcome!
    My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive.

Good Guru
    Welcome aboard. Post more, will ya?

- The truely community run Linux/Floss forum !

No IT BS !!

Welcome aboard matey!

Grab your robe, worship begins at 6am
    Why are you not using Fedora Core?