Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

FC5 on ibook

Thread: FC5 on ibook

FC5 on ibook

I am running FC5 on my ibook and everything is good. Just 1 minor issue I am having.

Would like to be able to use external monitor, but X will not allow it. Is there any particular configuration changes that I am not aware of for this to work? I would really lose to use my external monitor as the laptop only does 1024x768

hello,
    for me on fc4 it was automatic... you may wish to add the line
    option "CRT"
    to the monitor section of the file /etc/X11/xorg.conf
    telnet mtrek.game-host.org 1701

Quote Originally Posted by pbharris
    hello,
    for me on fc4 it was automatic... you may wish to add the line
    option "CRT"
    to the monitor section of the file /etc/X11/xorg.conf
    See this is why I need to be stripped of my geek badge.. I spend an hour googling yesterday to figure out how to attach and configure a second monitor so our friendly newcomer could get his problem solved.. pbharris fixes it in secs.
    Why are you not using Fedora Core?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Good Guru
    how are the 400mhz g3 ibooks? I can get one for real cheap, basically shipping. Curious.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.