Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Rearrange routing table to access an remote host!?

Thread: Rearrange routing table to access an remote host!?

Question Rearrange routing table to access an remote host!?

After my boot im connected to a network as seems below.I get internet connection through 10.91.0.0 i guess. i want to ping a wireless AP with WIRED ip 192.168.0.200. How do i have to rearrange my iptable in order to ping it? My ip is 10.91.0.35.
    10.91.0.1 is a router/gateway right? that connects me with another class network via 10.91.0.0 but what network? And lastly how do i save the changed routing table so that i dont have to do it everytime i reboot?

Destination Gateway Genmask
    169.254.0.0 * 255.255.0.0
    10.91.0.0 * 255.255.0.0
    default 10.91.0.1 0.0.0.0

192.168.*.* is a Class C private network. 10.*.*.* is a class A private network. Basically, you are in completely different networks. Unless you get an IP address from the Class C network, you will not be able to communicate directly (ping) that machine.
    If you have access to the router that handles traffic for the 192.168.*.* network, you could set it up so that any communications it receives on a particular port is forwarded to 192.168.0.200. However, this is an indirect solution, and would only work for that particular host.
    My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive.

How do i find out whats the IP address of the router and how do i include the route in my existing routing table?

What i did is that i created a virtual interface eth0:0 with a C class ip and i managed to ping that C class network.
    But as i said above how can i have access to it by rearranging my routing table after (somehow) find the routers ip?

To my understanding, there is no way you can directly connect to a host of a private network while you are on a different network. I don't think changing the routing table will, in any way, allow you to do this.
    You were able to ping it when you got an ip address from the same network. To my understanding, that is the only way.
    My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive.