Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

deleteing second page

Thread: deleteing second page

deleteing second page

Hey everyone

I got a small issue with OOo I made a resume in word(dunno what version) but when I open it in OOo I see a second page that is just blank and I don't know how to delete it.

also on a side note, is it possible for someone that works in the IT field look over my resume please

TIA
    Michael

This has been bothering me since the beginning of time. All I've ever read on forums is that it's by design, and that it cannot be removed. It happens when you have your first page as title and your second page as something else. It automatically inserts a blank page because that's some obscure convention in some corner of some industry. I've been wanting it off for years. If you figure out a way of turning this off, please post it here.
    I lost my self-respect at Wes' Rib House

that sucks. well atleast when I print it I can just specity to just print the first page.

I'll look at your resume if you want. Send me a PM.
    My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive.

Take a look at the page style and see if your first page is set to the "Title" style. If it is, try setting it to "Text Body" or "Default". You might have to reformat some stuff. AFAIK, the extra page is only inserted after the "Title" style ends.
    I lost my self-respect at Wes' Rib House

hey, Trickster I sent you a PM.

Got it. I will reply to it later today.
    My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive.