Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

help me in installing ethernet driver - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: help me in installing ethernet driver

exact ussage of make cmd

Hello there,
    Even I m facing the same problem. I tried compling the source code with gcc but was bombarded with errors. I think the 'make' cmd might work on my system but unfortunatly I dont know the ussage. So any 1 out there please help me

rpm for your ethernet

Hi,

Your driver cd may have rpm to install the ethernet card, find the rpm inside lan or ethernet folder you will also find the README over there to install it in the same folder.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

problem solved

hey thanks for replying
    my problem has been solved and surfing net from linux and it feels great.
    I complied the source code with gcc to get a file with a .o extention and after that simply invoked the command make on the MAKEFILE .