Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

I'm Back

Thread: I'm Back

I'm Back

What's up guys! I'm back. I'm not sure if I really left. Just hadn't reset my password and I've been busy. This place is looking much better. Aslongs as its text ads I suppose it will be alright.

I'm getting my 60 day notice at work tommorrow. Pretty exciting.

I have several job offers on the table. I could end up moving back in the bay area or in Redmond or even in Germany.

Telecom industry seems to be booming.

BTW I almost went to the evil hq when in Redmond. Redmond is very beatiful, and it has many hot girls.
    Jabber:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pic Blog http://esclavosoy.textamerica.com

Good Guru
    Welcome back Gabrael. I knew you'd be back.

So you are not working for Cingular anymore as Senior Tech? Last time I heard, you are going to take the job at Pleasanton. Wasn't that the case?

If you are coming back to Bay Area, where are you living now?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    - The truely community run Linux/Floss forum !

No IT BS !!

Good Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by gmoreno
    Aslongs as its text ads I suppose it will be alright.
    We got compromise and found a way to get rid of them. Adblock in FF rocks !!!

I could end up moving back in the bay area or in Redmond or even in Germany.
    I LOVE Washington except for freaking Rain. Man, there is so much rain that I don't even want to hear the word anymore. . So the rain we have here in Bay Area is a LOT less than in Washington. No thanks.

Germany sounds nice. I'd love to live in Europe if I can get a job there. A friend of mine went and live in Swiss. She loves it there.

Telecom industry seems to be booming.
    I hope so. VoIP also making a lot of noise lately.

BTW I almost went to the evil hq when in Redmond. Redmond is very beatiful, and it has many hot girls.
    M$ HQ is very nice.

No IT BS !!

Welcome back, Gabe!
    So what are you gonna work on now?
    My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive.

I was working as a sr. engineer. Now I'm doing the same but leased out and working at a switching office. Working mainly with Nortel, Ericsson, Sonus, and other types of switches. I've gotten to swap out cards and doing provisioning and testing T1 and T3s. Doing some fiber stuff aswell.
    Jabber:

Pic Blog http://esclavosoy.textamerica.com

Good Guru
    Great stuff. I always wanted to do back-room telecom stuff. NOw I know who to ask for when I need some info on running a Wireless carrier.

No IT BS !!