Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

How do view network stations? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do view network stations?

Many thanks!!!

Yes you are right if i know the IP address i can access it with SSH as Compunuts said and transfer files with scp.

Though i was interested also to know with which command and syntax i can reveal all the hosts in my subnetwork.IF im for example at 10.80.0.111 with mas 255.255.255.0 how do i get a list of all hosts at 10.80.0.x with their ip addresses and hostnames? To view hosts in a different class.I actually have a difficulty ``surfing`` in a network.

Thats all guys! Thank you for your help and understanding of my unawareness

Code:
    nmap 10.80.0.*
    Learn to use nmap by doing
    Code:
    man nmap
    My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive.

Good Guru
    Also, here is a short command line options for NMAP .

What I like most is the -O (to guess the OS) so that you can tell which version of OS the host is running.

Nmap will output to stdout (the monitor, tty). If you want it to send it into the file so that you can reference lateron, pipe it as

Code:
    nmap -O 192.188.20.* >your/log/file
    HTH ...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    - The truely community run Linux/Floss forum !

No IT BS !!

thanks guys i managed to travel inside my network with nmap,route and by pinging. Im at an A class network 10.91.0.50 and i wanted to access a C class 192.168.0.100. I couldnt reach it by rearranging the route table till i created a virtual interface.i managed to connect via ssh and also transfer files via scp. Thanks for your help!
    Now im trying to understand the routing tables and how do i change it to connect with other networks.

Take care all and thanks for your help!