Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Anyone plays the piano, guitar, flute etc.... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone plays the piano, guitar, flute etc....

I do vocals (singing, et al).

I started to learn piano once, but have since paused the lessons for an indefinite time due to lack of available scheduling.

Quote Originally Posted by Kernel_Killer
    You should see the 7-strings that Conklin makes. Too bad they are around $2000.
    http://www.conklinguitars.com/faceba...ry/9jolly.html

If I had a few more fingers, that 9-string would rock.
    Registered Linux User #301307 (counter.li.org)
    BOFH Excuse #639:
    NOTICE: alloc: /dev/null: filesystem full

Good Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Kernel_Killer
    You should see the 7-strings that Conklin makes. Too bad they are around $2000.
    Even used? I remember when wolfgangs (regular electric 6 stringer guitars) were the pimp sh!t, that was their price. But I have touched ebay sales that were much less that were practically mint. One dude got 2, one for 450, the other for 600. Oddly the 450 was in the best shape. He also ended up getting the 5150 head and amp for dirt cheap too that is in great shape (former musician that kept that as a spare in his basement recording room).

We have a Music Go Round used (and some new) instrument shop that was doing double what I have seen on ebay for worse quality.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I play guitar, bass, drums and synths.
    "In the heat of conversation I may have said certain things I believe to be untrue. The alleged lie that you might have heard me saying allegedly moments ago ... thats a parasite that lives in my neck." -- Tad Ghostal

Band Camp

I've played piano for over 10 years, and still take lessons, but i doubt it will ever turn into anything serious.

I also play play Trombone, and have played for 8 years now. I intend to continue playing into college, and hopefully minor in music of some sort.

Mentor
    I've played piano for a fair while now. Only just got a piano again recently after a few years without. Didn't realise how much I missed it until I got this one.