Thread: User Migration

Hybrid View

User Migration

Hi,
    I have a linux box its working as a mail server. There are around 400 users using this as a mail server. I need to upgrade the server with high configuration. Im Planning to install a new mechine instead of upgrading. The problem is user creation its difficult to create it manually.. Is there any way to copy all the user information from old mechine to new one? It will be great if anyone can help me out!.....................

Quote Originally Posted by shamjith
    Hi,
    I have a linux box its working as a mail server. There are around 400 users using this as a mail server. I need to upgrade the server with high configuration. Im Planning to install a new mechine instead of upgrading. The problem is user creation its difficult to create it manually.. Is there any way to copy all the user information from old mechine to new one? It will be great if anyone can help me out!.....................
    Hi,

What mail software are you using?
    My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive.