Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

New Color Scheme Update - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Color Scheme Update

I have fixed compunut's navigation bar layout problem by moving the login link to the second navigation bar.

Let me know if that was sufficient. If not, I'll move the navigation links to a totally separate table that will stretch properly.

Good Guru
    Well, when we have threads with long names, the names disappear (since it moved to second row and the color overlap) and can't be seen. May be if you make the table higher? Like for two row space?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    - The truely community run Linux/Floss forum !

No IT BS !!

The style sheet makes it difficult to do the modification to two lines. The variable with the forum path also includes formatting information that keeps the links white. If I changed the color, all the white text would change too.

I've shortened the string some more so that it just starts with the word "Home" instead of the longer forum title.

Does it still wrap around for you?

Good Guru
    Yeah, shorting names helped a lot. Thanks.

Just the thought though, you could change the style sheet info to make the table bigger but, yeah that's require hacking CSS info, that's okay if you make names short. I even went in to a few sub forums and seems work.

Thanks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    - The truely community run Linux/Floss forum !

No IT BS !!

Love the theme. Thanks Peter!
    My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive.

Theme R0x0rs. Great Job!
    Science without religion is lame. Religion without science is blind.
    --Albert Einstein
    #350566 Registered Slackware Linux User.

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw
    Looks like that button went to bottom left of the post. It's two circles with a + -
    Oh THAT'S what that is. I get it.

The theme looks good! I must admit I had my doubts when I saw the preview, but now that I'm actually using it, I like it. Good choice, all.

Thanks for changing the colours, peter. I find the new ones a lot easier on the eyes.
    I lost my self-respect at Wes' Rib House