Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Wiki / PETs Logins

Thread: Wiki / PETs Logins

Hybrid View

Wiki / PETs Logins

I've been getting reports that forum login credentials are not working for the PETs wiki.

I have created a test forum account and the login seems to work correctly.

I know it sounds trivial, but I just want to make sure that those with problems are using a correct username/password combination. Please try logging out of the forums and try logging in a gain to verify the password, and then try the password on the wiki.

I was able to log in to the WIKI once. That is the PC I use to update PETs, and can still do that, probably due to cookies. On other PCs I cannot log in. I did what you said and can't make it work. I changed the forum password and tried unsuccessfully on a different PC. I tried multiple times to use the lost password feature on the WIKI create account or log in page even with copy and paste of the new passwords that were sent.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Please try again. I reinstalled the plugin.

I also cleared the openfree cookies and it seems to work OK.

Still cant.

I logged out of OFO, cleared all cookies, cache, passwd from browser,closed browser and opened (firefox) logged into forum. Could not log into PETs with forum passwd.

Wonder if its an imported account only prob?
    Last edited by Outlaw; 03-02-2006 at 05:24 PM.

Please try again. I deleted you account in the Wiki. A fresh login should copy your credentials over from the forums.

Try to log out and in from different computers. It has worked repeatedly for the test user.

It seems to not copy. On two different PCs I get
    Code:
    There is no user by the name "Outlaw". Check your spelling, or use the form below to create a new user account.

Thats the same error I get Outlaw 'cept s/Outlaw/Jro/
    jro -

Linux counter#:213782
    GnuPG ID: 406238E7

Good Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw
    Wonder if its an imported account only prob?
    Dont' think so since I can log in okay.

- The truely community run Linux/Floss forum !

No IT BS !!

Good Guru
    I spoke too soon ....

I just tried logging out and logging back in. NO GO ...

No IT BS !!

Good Guru
    I also asked WiKi to send my passwd but never got it. Send mail function broken?

No IT BS !!