Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Distributed Computing? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Distributed Computing?

I just got word back from cloverm. He says that Compunuts did the setup and he has no login data.

Not looking good. What's next? Start a new one?

Good Guru
    Darn !!

I KNOW he doens't have the login data (since I was the one who set it up). I used an email address with the domain linuxjunior.org and cloverm setup an alias to my email address. But I forgot which address I used at that time (since it wasn't my real email address).

Wait a few more days to see if we can get some help from stanford folding team.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    - The truely community run Linux/Floss forum !

No IT BS !!

Good Guru
    I checked out LJR Seti team. The team seems dead. I guess all of them quit the team already so may be we can start a new team on that.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

No IT BS !!

Good Guru
    I requested Folding team info to be sent to the email address on their file. Peter, can you forward me any mail into Linuxjunior.org domain which is related to DC stuff?

compunuts at gmail dot com

Thanks.

No IT BS !!

Sure, I'll forward whatever I see that looks like a DC related email. There is a lot of spam, so forwarding everything wouldn't be friendly.

Ask them to send it again. I only just enabled the linuxjunior.org catch all rule. It was disabled before.
    Last edited by peter; 02-28-2006 at 09:29 AM.

Good Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw
    Whatever DC we wind up with, my mighty PII 300MHz Debian box is ready.
    Well, we don't have Folding yet (well sort of, we do but I'd like to get contact with folding people to have our name LJR transfer to OpenFree) but we DO have Seti if you are interested....

I'd really like it if you want to join in.

Thanks.

No IT BS !!

I am going to switch all my machines over over to use this folding info:
    Code:
    Team Name   - LinuxJunior_dot_org_Folding
    Team Number - 32901
    I suppose we can continue to add to it while you guys try to figure out how to change the name. I think Outlaw is the only other person that has contributed to the team I created before I created in the interim (ID#: 49442).
    jro -

Linux counter#:213782
    GnuPG ID: 406238E7

Good Guru
    If we can't get the name to change, it will be useless. I would wait out a few more weeks if I were you.

Then if nothing happen, we will use your team info.

No IT BS !!

Good Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by jro
    Hi,

That would be nice.

Code:
    Team Number - 32901
    The team name had been changed to

Code:
    Team Name - TeamOpenFree
    Team Number - 32901
    I think Outlaw is the only other person that has contributed to the team I created before I created in the interim (ID#: 49442).
    I would say either you may delete that team (just to make it cleaner) or leave it as it and join the official TeamOpenFree . Thanks.
    Last edited by Compunuts; 03-10-2006 at 02:53 AM.

No IT BS !!

Good Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by jro
    Code:
    Team Number - 32901
    I'm not seeing you. Where are you? Are your setting correct? I only see Radar (Outlaw) coming in.

No IT BS !!