Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

ScrollMouse on Slack

Thread: ScrollMouse on Slack

ScrollMouse on Slack

I have my Slackware 10 newly installed and im having a problem with my scrollmouse. can anyone help me configuring it? thanks.

It's a PS/2 mouse.
    :: nocturnal taciturn ::

Re: ScrollMouse on Slack

Slackware doesn't automatically enable your scroll wheel ... at least the last time I used a GUI in Slack. You'll need to edit /etc/X11/xorg.conf and edit the section with your mouse settings to something like this:

Code:
      Identifier	"Mouse1"
      Driver "mouse"
      Option "Protocol"  "IMPS/2"
      Option "ZAxisMapping"  "4 5"
      Option "Device"   "/dev/mouse"
    You'll probably have to tweak to suit ... but that is where you setup your scroll wheel.
    To err is human, to moo bovine.

It works! Thank you master n00b. hehehe *winks*

Quote Originally Posted by root
    It works! Thank you master n00b. hehehe *winks*
    Way blema bai. heh, ikaw na weng?

Basta Slack (although this works with any setup using Xorg), I'm the man with the plan, lol.
    To err is human, to moo bovine.

Quote Originally Posted by vern
    Way blema bai. heh, ikaw na weng?

Basta Slack (although this works with any setup using Xorg), I'm the man with the plan, lol.
    hehehehe .. this is me bai .. missed me? hehehe .. just finished reinstalling my box coz my old HD crashed so i have to reinstall again. medyo na tay-an na jud. mao bitaw jud i use slackware instead of mandrake kay kibaw ko nga naa ra ka sa akong kiliran .. heheheheh