Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Utopia

Utopia

In my neverending quest to recruit people to play Utopia ... if you guys are bored, check out this online, web-based multiplayer game ... Utopia.

http://games.swirve.com/utopia
    To err is human, to moo bovine.

Utopia

Do ya have an idea how can i activate my code? Im already playing but when my i check my status .. its says... awaiting activation!
    Registered Linux User # 279330

Associate

Utopia

you'll get your activation code within 24 hours and you'll get the chance to activate your account 24 hours after you created an account...

Utopia

Quote Originally Posted by BeoR
    you'll get your activation code within 24 hours and you'll get the chance to activate your account 24 hours after you created an account...
    I already have my activation code... pero no idea ko kung asa nako i-activate ??? ops:

Associate

Utopia

log into your account then click on the "Throne" button. you will get an activation prompt there

Utopia

Theres really no science in when you are prompted for your activation code. Sometimes it asks you an hour after you register ... sometimes a day.

Utopia

Quote Originally Posted by vern
    Theres really no science in when you are prompted for your activation code. Sometimes it asks you an hour after you register ... sometimes a day.
    yup already activated ... tama jud ka mogawas ra jud kung trip na niya mogawas heheheheh :P Thanks

Utopia

woottttt ... i missed playing with u guys .. hope to play with u again in a month or so .. so please reserve a seat for me :P
    :: nocturnal taciturn ::

Utopia

Quote Originally Posted by root
    woottttt ... i missed playing with u guys .. hope to play with u again in a month or so .. so please reserve a seat for me :P
    Damnit weng! Get back!!!

Associate

Utopia

weng!!!! there's one for u.... hurry hurry!!!!