Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Slackware Shell - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Slackware Shell

Slackware Shell

It's called latency. You are geographically far from my Slackware box which in turn means you are logically far from my box on the Internet. DSL or high bandwidth connections don't matter since you aren't sending anything that would require lots of bandwidth ... you are only sending text.
    To err is human, to moo bovine.

Slackware Shell

ah, ok, got your point vern, really thanks for giving me this opportunity to learn linux console cmds in your linux box, its really a great help... anyway, ive got this qstn, when ive compiled my C program just for testing, i dnt know where the .obj file(for DOS) did go... or is there still a compiler options inorder to specfiy d location or to specfy if ders a need of .obj? sry for asking this, i know i should have to find it to myself... anyway, ill just read more about the cc compiler... thanks agn n God bless!

Slackware Shell

about the /home/share directory. how can i copy some files to my computer ? I tried "ln -s /home/share share" in my public_html but i get Error 403.
    To err is human, to forget your password is simply stupid.

Slackware Shell

You could always FTP in using your username and password.

Slackware Shell

I cant login ?
    To err is human, to forget your password is simply stupid.

Slackware Shell

Quote Originally Posted by n00b
    I cant login ?
    Notice the line in the rules that says ... "Do not make this a download server". Just because I have mlnet running doesn't mean everyone is allowed to do the same. :wink:

Slackware Shell

UPDATE: The box has been down lately because it required a NIC replacement. I'll get it back online as soon as I get the ordered part.

A fresh install of Slackware 10 is in sight ... but no set date. I will backup all user-data, but I advise people to backup their own data from now on also.

Slackware Shell

got it! Thanks
    Registered Linux User # 279330

Slackware Shell

UPDATE. System is back up. :mrgreen: