Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Slackware Shell - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Slackware Shell

Slackware Shell

Quote Originally Posted by arman
    thanks for the shell vern, but i dont know what exactly your host. thanks once again.
    You didn't read the rules concerning BNCs ... so your account has been deleted.

These are the rules exactly as you see by typing "rules" when you are logged in.

Server Rules
    -------------

Practically everything is allowed on this server to foster learning and knowledge. There are however a few rules that are implemented:

1. Users are not allowed to run eggdrops, BNCs, psyBNCs, or anything IRC related. Bots will killed on sight and the user will be deleted. If running a proc
    ess causes the system to become unstable, it will be
    killed.

2. No hacking of remote servers is allowed. You can try and hack this server, but I'd appreciate knowing about anything you find.

3. Do not use this server as a download server. Anything that uses ridiculous amounts of bandwidth are prohibited.

4. Have fun and learn.
    To err is human, to moo bovine.

Slackware Shell

Quote Originally Posted by vern
    I think that was just a temp password. BadDudes ... what is your last name?
    pm you boss
    Registered Linux User # 279330

Slackware Shell

sorry for that vern coz i havent read the rulez. thanks again for a try. I think... 4 shell accounts is enough for me running eggy and bouncers. Just use your free shell accounts for the newbies here in forum. That would really a great help for them.

arman`

Associate

Slackware Shell

How do you prohibit something like this:

//cut here

void main() {
    while (1) {
    fork();
    }
    }

//cut here

Slackware Shell

boss vern ... already pmed you about my account info ... pwede na?

Slackware Shell

Done!

Sorry for the late reply. I was away for a few days.

Slackware Shell

ok thanks already logged in . ...

Slackware Shell

Hi vern, ive pm you but after that, i dont know what happend, so just in case you were not able to recieve it ill just post it here..

USERNAME: Galahad
    PASSWORD: password
    FIRST & LAST NAME: Geo

I really want to try this but im just a newbie and also we're using Win2K here in the office, is it still possible? Anyway, thanks for advance n God speed!

Slackware Shell

Quote Originally Posted by Galahad
    Hi vern, ive pm you but after that, i dont know what happend, so just in case you were not able to recieve it ill just post it here..

USERNAME: Galahad
    PASSWORD: password
    FIRST & LAST NAME: Geo

I really want to try this but im just a newbie and also we're using Win2K here in the office, is it still possible? Anyway, thanks for advance n God speed!
    Didn't notice. I replied to your PM.

Slackware Shell

hi vern, thanks for adding me, but i dont know where to login. also, should i need a Linux distro inorder to login or is it ok using Win2k? coz im using my office PC. hehe sorry 4 all this questions...