Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Thanks Peter!

Thread: Thanks Peter!

Thumbs up Thanks Peter!

Hey Peter - thanks for all of the work you are doing here It is looking good. The new colors will help too!
    telnet mtrek.game-host.org 1701

You just have to be the nice one and take the initiative, eh?

Seriously, Peter is doing a great job.

Karma++ for both of you.
    Registered Linux User #301307 (counter.li.org)
    BOFH Excuse #639:
    NOTICE: alloc: /dev/null: filesystem full

Thanks for the vote of confidence, but it really has been a group effort from everyone in the community. Your suggestions have helped a lot.

Good Guru
    Yeah Peter, Thanks.

I know we have been a pain in the arse for you but I hope you understand that a lot of it is just constructive critisium for better community. We appreciate that you take a lot of our suggestions and implement stuff that you deem possible.

Again, thanks for all your hard work.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    - The truely community run Linux/Floss forum !

No IT BS !!

I need to voice my thanks as well. It seems the transition has been pulled off nicely. Most of the old members are still here in one piece.

Kudos!
    I lost my self-respect at Wes' Rib House

Mentor

Hey

I took a second between painting and installing crown molding to check in. I think the transition went pretty well and Peter is doing a great job. I see more life here than we had at the old LJR. Things are very hectic for me right now and will be for the next few months so I won't be around much.

Keep up the great work!
    Disclaimer: The views expressed in this post reflect the views of the author alone, and do not necessarily reflect the views of Linux Junior.