Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Vote for new forum colors

View Poll Results: Which color scheme should OpenFree use?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kirsch

0 0%
  • Steel Blue

3 17.65%
  • Steel Green

1 5.88%
  • Retro Blue

6 35.29%
  • Future Vision

0 0%
  • Haylazblue

1 5.88%
  • DopeGFX

0 0%
  • Xbox Green

1 5.88%
  • GirlTalk

1 5.88%
  • Summer Weed

1 5.88%
  • Vibe Style

1 5.88%
  • Filux 1

3 17.65%
  • Filux 2

1 5.88%
  • Style Phoenix

3 17.65%
  • Approx Style

3 17.65%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Vote for new forum colors

Exclamation Vote for new forum colors

I've gone through the vbulletin themes listed in the thread below and included compunut's suggestions to come up with a short list of 15 themes for a vote.

http://www.openfree.org/forums/showthread.php?t=14725

Please focus on the colors, not the graphics, because it will be easier to change the colors on the existing skin than to install a brand new one that may break with a vBulletin upgrade.

I don't think we should copy something 100%, we really need to be unique, so I'd suggest that we then discuss tweaking the colors of the winner (lighter, darker, etc) once it's selected.

Voting will be open for 2 weeks. Please vote for your top 3 favorites.
    1. Kirsch
    2. Steel Blue
    3. Steel Green
    4. Retro Blue
    5. Future Vision
    6. haylazblue
    7. DopeGFX
    8. Approx style
    9. Xbox Green
    10. girlTalk
    11. Summer Weed
    12. Vibe Style
    13. Filux2
    14. Style Phoenix New Generation
    Let the voting begin!
    Last edited by peter; 03-04-2006 at 07:30 AM.

I can't see any of the links. It asked you to be logged in to the vBulletin forum. I even made an account, but it seems I need to be a registered user (with a serial number) in order to view the screenshots.
    My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive.

Sorry, I'll get GIFs done and post them later.

The original post has been updated. The GIFs have been created.

Good Guru
    My choices are;

First - RetroBlue
    Second - StylePhoenix
    Third - ApproxStyle

WOW - vbulletin certainly have a lot of nice skins .. I will keep those links just in case I need to implement in the future. Thanks Peter.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    - The truely community run Linux/Floss forum !

No IT BS !!

Good Guru
    I was just looking at the votes and did someone voted for girltalk???? NOOOOOOOOOO !!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    - The truely community run Linux/Floss forum !

No IT BS !!

I chose retro blue, 'cause it's retro.... ....and blue

Retro Blue cause it kind of reminds me of LJr.
    My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive.

In the original post, girltalk and summer weed point to the same gif (girltalk.gif) and I'm assuming that shouldn't be the case?
    Registered Linux User #301307 (counter.li.org)
    BOFH Excuse #639:
    NOTICE: alloc: /dev/null: filesystem full

Thanks. It's fixed.