Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

vmware

Thread: vmware

vmware

hi,
    is anyone there who is playing with vmware on linux.
    i installed vmware workstation 5.5 on red hat linux se 4.
    when i installed it on my red hat box and tried to install windows on this vm ware it was asking serial no of vm ware and trying to connect to internet, which i don t want.
    after that i tried to install red hat 9 and it was successefully installed , but why is it asking serial no while installtion of windows and where do i will get a crack of same as a want to do some experiments with samba and other things
    pl help me out
    thanks rgds
    pansarevaibhav

vmware has a free 30-day trial available on their website, you download, and then register and they email you a key.

If you're looking for anything illegal (serial numbers not given to you by the manufacturer, for example) this isn't the right place.
    Registered Linux User #301307 (counter.li.org)
    BOFH Excuse #639:
    NOTICE: alloc: /dev/null: filesystem full

Quote Originally Posted by pansarevaibhav
    hi,
    is anyone there who is playing with vmware on linux.
    i installed vmware workstation 5.5 on red hat linux se 4.
    when i installed it on my red hat box and tried to install windows on this vm ware it was asking serial no of vm ware and trying to connect to internet, which i don t want.
    after that i tried to install red hat 9 and it was successefully installed , but why is it asking serial no while installtion of windows and where do i will get a crack of same as a want to do some experiments with samba and other things
    pl help me out
    thanks rgds
    pansarevaibhav
    As Stuart said, please do not post request for illegal actions here.
    My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive.