Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Welcome new members! - Page 27
Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome new members!

Hey all,
    my story is very similar to ^'s. I was googling for documentation and ended up in here. The quality of the docs quickly got my attention. This is exactly what I was looking for, good documentation for intermediate users. There's quite a lot of docs for both beginners and experts otherwise.

I signed up for the forums, not because I have a particular learning goal, but rather because other communities out there, simply put, don't cut it, because of the reason I stated above.

I also check the book and I want to buy it. I believe it's still useful even though it's 6 years old, nut before I order it, is there any plans for a new edition?

Good day all, actually am kind of new just started using linux. Ready to learn more from you guys

Hi All,

I'm newer to this forum, I have only little bit knowledge in Linux. But I'm here to improve my knowledge,
    I need your helps.

Regards,
    Jain.T.J
    E-mail :- jainjohny@gmail.com

Hi New to the forum, new to linux! Need to set up a router and while looking for documentation I found this forum - trememdous!

hello

hello friends,
    i'm working as linux server administrator, last week i joined in this company , but i don't know much about linux .please suggest me some sites or links to study linux ASAP......

Saying hi, I am a Linux Sys Admin in Arkansas.

Most of my experience is in Red Hat Linux.

study material

will u plz send the link of any linux sites starting from the basic commands and which must consists of all the configuartions ....

regards
    robin
    email id:robinantony48@gmail.com

Hi All,

New to the Site and being working with Linux on & off for a few years now. But I will now be devoting more of my time to Linux.
    As a start, does anyone have a full documentation to all SNMP configfuration or where I can get details on how to configure SNMP. Need to learn how to configure SNMP and how to use the MIB's.

Thanks.

Hello to everyone

I stumbled across this cool site and decided to join it. I have worked with Linux for a few years now but up until recently decided to improve my Linux skill set. Looking forward to being a part of the community.

Hi Everyone,

Recently i has to registered here.