Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Welcome new members! - Page 18
Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome new members!

Welcome to the forums cwald. Thanks for joining!

My sites:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    -
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hi
    " Ubuntu Fan "

Associate
    Live in Fayetteville, PA and work in Washington, DC.

Jeffrey D. Pound, Sr. CISSP

Hello all,
    I have 4 kids that need a safe computing environment, so I'm building a ubuntu server with a Gateway package called ebox, www .ebox-platform. com I am re-learning a lot about unix that I had forgotten from my college days. Also useing this as an excuss to "Get my hands dirty" again. I hope to get back into programming at home. I really liked programming back in college and back when I frist started working. I don't get to do that at work anymore.

So I hope to be reading lots of posts and learning tons....fun
    -jeff

Advisor
    Howdy to ya all !

Associate
    Hey guys - just wanted to say "Hi"

Hello

Advisor
    Hello................... well this does get rid of red bar on top...but maybe its spamming ?

hi
    I am ronak i would like to learn more from this site. A lot off information on linux just save me more time when i join this forum.
    thanks a lot

Welcome to the forums ronak!

My sites:
    -

Associate

linux for learning

Hi,

I am a rural educator working in the Himalayan regions of India. My dream is to be able to bring online education resources for children who would never see the portals of higher education. In India we can manage to be online even in quite remote areas (no great speed but manageable) and I plan to use it to our advantage as far as I can. I like the free educational packages that one can use with linux.

I have experimented with SuSE, PCLinux, Ubuntu, Fedora and my latest foray with Edubuntu which ended in a disaster....and ruined my network, which is why I registered with this forum.

Thanks for the help being given on the forum, I appreciate this.