Thread: Apple Pay and NFC

Apple Pay and NFC

We were thinking about upgrading the credit card machine in our shop. Are paying via Apple Pay and NFC popular nowadays? Should we be looking for a machine that can accommodate those kinds of payments? I've only ever used credit cards so I really don't know. Please tell me your opinions. Thank you.

I'm a bit curious too about ApplePay so I've done some research and I'm gonna share this good read that I found.

http://www.practicalecommerce.com/ar...-Pay-Pros-Cons

Hi there. Thanks for replying! I'll definitely check out that article you've shared.
    Anyway, it seems like these type of payments are getting really popular. So it wouldn't hurt to just buy a machine that can accept these kinds of payments. I think I'll just go with the one that the salesperson was recommending.

Oh okay, I’ve heard of TSYS and heard some good reviews about them also. They’re quite decent and has above average customer service record as well. Good luck on your business.

Oh okay, I’ve heard of TSYS and heard some good reviews about them also. They’re quite decent and has above average customer service record as well. Good luck on your business.