Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Two new sub-forums - Comments please

Thread: Two new sub-forums - Comments please

Hybrid View

Two new sub-forums - Comments please

As the community has a wide range of interests, I've decided to add two sub-forums to the OpenFree playground area.

The first is a distributed computing sub-forum due to the interest in the topic that has been recently expressed. This sub-forum has already been created.

I also thought it may be a good idea to have a sub-forum for introductions from new members. The welcome emails for new sign ups would mention it and encourage people to post a few words about themselves. If you feel it's a good idea let me know and we can give it a try.

Good Guru
    I think BOTH are excellent ideas. We need new users' participation. It gets kinda boring talking same ol' same ol'.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    - The truely community run Linux/Floss forum !

No IT BS !!

Go for it.
    My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive.