Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Thread: Avatars

Lightbulb Avatars

Hello everyone,

I've managed to find the avatar features I was looking for, so I'll introduce them on a trial basis and see how it works out.

60x60 pixel avatars with a size of up to 4KB will be allowed for all full members (100 posts or more). Limit of one avatar per member. The system checks your eligibility every hour, so it should be fully available soon.

Please let me know how it works out for you.
    Last edited by peter; 02-13-2006 at 07:13 AM.

Good Guru
    Great.

But when I go to "Edit Avatars" area in Profiles settings, it shows "no avatar" and "Specified" and I can't seem to de-select use no avatars radio button. Do I have to make that 100 posts on this site or is it with total postcount (including those transferred from LJR)?

Thanks for adding great features. Now most LJR (and other) members should be feel really homey.

[Edited] Okay, I see your edited post now. Let's wait and see.[/Edited]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    - The truely community run Linux/Floss forum !

No IT BS !!

Yay!

Thanks Peter!
    My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive.

Ahhhh

Yeah, that's the stuff.

Thanks!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Very nice, starting to feel more like home now..
    jro -

Linux counter#:213782
    GnuPG ID: 406238E7

Thanks, Peter.