Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

PET updates and migration status - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: PET updates and migration status

Good Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw
    And I believe that for the empty PET topics, anyone can pick one up and do it.
    I was looking for some PETs and found them in the menu. But I was disappointed when I don't find anything in there. Shouldn't we removed the ones that are empty and didn't make it over and leave only those which have data in there so that it won't seems like there are help files even though there isn't?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    - The truely community run Linux/Floss forum !

No IT BS !!

Quote Originally Posted by Compunuts
    I was looking for some PETs and found them in the menu. But I was disappointed when I don't find anything in there. Shouldn't we removed the ones that are empty and didn't make it over and leave only those which have data in there so that it won't seems like there are help files even though there isn't?
    We should probably do that, good point. Maybe delete those empty pages and maintain a to do list amongst us, or create a stub page with a quick blurb about the subject and a "coming soon" statement.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Good Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw
    Maybe delete those empty pages and maintain a to do list amongst us
    I'd prefer that if I have any say about these. I don't think I'd be very happy when I need some info about the subject, googled it and found the empty page or coming soon page. It won't help my problem a bit and I don't think we should do it here either. Just a thought...

- The truely community run Linux/Floss forum !

No IT BS !!

What the hell happened here? ;-)

I have not stopped by here in a very long time. Actually I have not stopped by here ever before.
    Anyways, I give my full permission for my PETs to be migrated if any of them are still relevant.
    If any are migrated, then I am happy for them to be updatable by all.

Hi Compunuts,

when i try to read on 'The bash made easy' given in the pet, it says it is only for the users group!! :-(
    It is quite a while i have logged into Openfree.org.
    However, can you please add me to the group which enables me to look and read the PET artices?

Thanks!!

-ilan
    Last edited by ilan; 01-16-2008 at 03:49 AM.