Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

can't work on outlook express

Thread: can't work on outlook express

Post can't work on outlook express

unable to work with outlook express, for that i have to down the firewall first....then only it is working.where is the problem??????????
    can u tell me the solution for this...pleeezzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

What operating system are you using? What kind of firewall? How are you connected to the internet?
    My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive.

i m using lnux OS and the firewall is of packet flter type firewall.

Most likely, your firewall is blocking the access.
    There are many different versions of Linux. If you tell us what kind you have, or what firewall script you are using (I understand is ipchains or iptables, but there are a lot of different scripts for this.)
    In a nutshell, you need to make sure your firewall has port 25 and port 110 open, since the mail server may be trying to connect to you on those ports.
    My crime is that of curiosity. My crime is that of judging people by what they say and think, not what they look like. My crime is that of outsmarting you, something that you will never forgive.