Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Updated PETs?

Thread: Updated PETs?

Good Guru

Updated PETs?

I think;

Before Peter implement a new PETs system, he should ask all the PET authors either a chance to update them, not publish old versions of PETs such as for RH 6.0 or Debian Sarge and/or ask the permission to be re-implemented. IIRC (If I Recall Correctly) many PET authors published it for LJR but NOT for OpenFree although I don't see any reason for any particular author to prohibit Peter from doing so.

What do you think?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    - The truely community run Linux/Floss forum !

No IT BS !!

I'll work on notifying them this week.

On the weekend, I'll spend some time creating the topic framework for PETs and will attempt to contact the original authors to get their permission to migrate the content to the Wiki. At that point I will publish the URL.

It's been a busy week. Thanks to those of you who have volunteered to help. It's been a big relief.

sound cool
    telnet mtrek.game-host.org 1701

Good Guru
    That will also get me motivated to update some of my PETs since otherwise I will be too lazy to do it and keep on putting it off.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    - The truely community run Linux/Floss forum !

No IT BS !!