Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Migration from Sendmail to Domino/Lotus

Thread: Migration from Sendmail to Domino/Lotus

Hybrid View

Migration from Sendmail to Domino/Lotus

Hi all !
    I have been seaching through the net for Migration from Sendmail to Domino Messaging server but can't find anything.. i havent used sendmail though but one of my clients require migration
    Can anyone provide some help?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Migration from Sendmail to Domino/Lotus

No replies yet.. somebody .. plz help me on this issue!

I suppose the real question is this: Does the customer need to migrate TO Domino, or just migrate FROM sendmail? If it's migrating from sendmail, there are opensource alternatives that will likely get you a better response from the community. I'm not saying this because Domino is a bad thing, but because most of us probably haven't dealt with Domino at all. I'm a Unix SysAdmin for a large corporation, and we don't use it on any of our servers.

That being said, I'll do some research and see if I can find some documentation on migration from sendmail to Domino, and maybe that can get you started. I'll post it later today if I can find any.

Good luck

Thx gaxprel for your concern. And yes your first query is right that the customer needs to shift on DOMINO.
    And the problem is not much people use Domino. So i guess information for migration is pretty limited on net. I will be greatful if you can find something on this to atleast get me started.
    Thx .

I thought I found what you were looking for, but it turned out to be a huge repository of books and papers online at IBM. I tried searching through them for something dealing with migrating from sendmail to domino, but nothing quite fit that search criteria. I'm posting the link so you can be searching through them, just in case while I continue googling.

http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/

Good luck