Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
nic driver - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: nic driver

Re: nic driver

Why wait, fix your grub and go! You must have dealt with bootloaders at some point. Make sure you start counting at 0 and not 1. For instance, the device node for my first partition on my first harddrive would be /dev/hda1. To grub, that is hd0,0

To add the dos section(edit partition and drive as necessary):

title DOS
    rootnoverify (hd0,0)
    chainloader +1

Re: nic driver

Ah its ok im messin with a few distros atm, installed Ubuntu but didnt like it that much, so...... tried gentoo again! this time i got it. Was much better prepared! Although theres a lot more to figure out, im on my way. Emerging kde as i type this (using my windows machine ehehe). So i suppose ill be giving you guys a lot of gentoo questions a bit later*
    Its better to regret something you have done than to regret something you havent done :P