Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is everyone doing?

Re: What is everyone doing?

sounds as if everything is going well for everyone, that is good, I still have one more class to take before I get my diploma and I may be taking a games programming course that is being setup.
    AMD Athlon XP 2500+<br />DFI NFII Ultra Infinity(gigabyte sucks)<br />OCZ 2 x 512 PC3200<br />ATI Radeon AIW 9600 PRO<br />16x DVD-Rom (not in use)<br />LG 8x DVD-Burner<br />LG 40x12x40 CD-RW<br />WD 120GB<br />420W PSU<br />Tweaked out case<br />:)

Re: What is everyone doing?

YE GODS! How are all you guys? Seems like a long time. For who wants to know Im looking after a government health site. XP zzzzzzzzz.zzz.zzzz..z user fault z...z...z..z..z.....zzzzzz 'nother user faultzzzzz..zzz..zzz.zz winblows fault .....zzz.zzzzzz..zzzz winblows again z...z and so on.

Hey i finally got gentoo 2005 installed and finding that you can easily get as complicated as you want or just as easily be a moron and just 'emerge whatever' and you get the same results, haha, thats great tho, im on the moron side if its easier ;-)

Well theres a guiness in the fridge calling my name. Be back later! I hope eh!
    Its better to regret something you have done than to regret something you havent done :P