Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Anyone know rasPPPoE for win32? know any linux ones?

Thread: Anyone know rasPPPoE for win32? know any linux ones?

my router disconnects too much.. i've already tried a whole bunch of scenarios to get it right but the stupid thing just sucks too much.. know any software alternatives?

Software alternatives for a router?

You can do PPPoE if that is what you are asking.
    To err is human, to moo bovine.

yeah PPPoE.

Back in the days of Windows 2000, since it didn't natively support PPPoE, one had to download RASPPPoE to do the PPPoE stuff. I didn't know if Slackware 10 had it---does it? Anyway i found one and it works just fine off the unpacking. RP-PPPoE (Roaring Penguin).
    http://www.roaringpenguin.com/pengui...e_rp-pppoe.php

That is exactly the client Slackware uses for PPPoE. They even have official Slackware packages for it on almost all versions of Slackware from 9.0 to current. Check out the package browser at:

http://www.slackware.com/pb/

/me hugs always on static IP cable connection.

hehe you mean i didn't have to download it? like it was there all this time?

Quote Originally Posted by Zerone_null
    hehe you mean i didn't have to download it? like it was there all this time?
    haha. yes. It's even on the CDs.

Using a simple installpkg was all you needed. haha.

doh.