Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Upgraded to Newer Version

Thread: Upgraded to Newer Version

Upgraded to Newer Version

I don't know if anyone will see any changes or not. Nor do I know if anyone will experience any errors, but if so let me know. I have upgraded the forums to RC2 and soon hopefully we'll be going to version 1.0!!!! Anyways, just a heads up!

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

Re: Upgraded to Newer Version

I have also added some new smilies of which to see you'll have to edit your profile and change your default smilies to the Alive group. O0

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

Re: Upgraded to Newer Version

Great Job!

O0 ^-^ ;D > 8) ??? : :P :-[ :-X :-\ :'( > :angel: :coolsmiley: olice: :smiley6600: