Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Spot Network sites of Interest

Thread: Spot Network sites of Interest

Mentor
    Spot Network sites of Interest

I run a set of 10 forums and communities that can hold your interest. Please see these sites and choose the topics you like, pay these sites a visit because you all are valued members here, you can also become a very good member on one or more of these sites.

Central Gamers Network - Home to several of the greatest games from today and the past. Games like Halo 2 and Half-Life 2 to the golden oldies like Pacman can be discussed.

Gaming Forums Canada - For the Canucks out there and beyond. An attempt to create an exclusive gaming community for Canadians. Several multiplayer games can be discussed there.

Brothers in Arms Boards - Dedicated community for an excellent upcoming World War II title, Brothers in Arms.

Farcry Boards - Ubisoft's all time best graphics game Far Cry is open for all types of discussion on this site.

Gran Turismo Boards - If you own a PS2, you know Gran Turismo series. With the upcoming, most highly anticipated PS2 game this site is hot as it gets.

Grand Theft Auto Boards - The all time best seller Grand Theft Auto and a huge, friendly community awaits you.

Doom 3 Forums - Doom has been the nightmare on desktop for over a decade. With the recent release of Doom 3 after 10 years of waiting, this site is rock solid fan community.

Medal Of Honor Forums - Medal of Honor is known to the most FPS fans than any other game. Visit this community if you're a MOH fan.

Microsoft Forums - The latest addition in Spot Network, MS Forums allows Microsoft product consumers to discuss and troubleshoot their Microsoft products such as MS Windows, MS Office and more. Not only that, this site can be the best learning experience.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Associate
    I recommend GTA Boards to anyone who likes Grand Theft Auto. I have been one of the oldest community members and I will personally asure you it is the best GTA Community on the internet. Friendly, not overcrowded, not too strict, it is a perfect place to be.

Mentor
    why thank you jaruff, and not to mention GTABoards is the foundation of Spot Network, the first site ever to go public.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Associate
    This skin kills my eyes after being on that dark skin all day. :P

Anyway, I would also like to take the time and ask members to join GTABoards and GTBoards.

Mentor
    i know what you mean, going from dark to light can be tough. Though the skin here is not complete yet, I'll be doing that hopefully tomorrow.