Well, I started looking for another motherboard today, and honestly, I really didn't get anywhere. Does anyone know of a good site to get some reviews and such for motherboards? I tried a few, like Toms Hardware and a few others, but couldn't find any reviews that suited what I am looking for. Basically, I am looking for the best mobo I can buy that supports, at least:
AMD Athlon XP 3200
Dual Channel DDR400
SATA and PATA at the same time

There are many mobos out there, but I am having a helluva time deciding which to get. My wife's system is using an ASUS A7N8X Deluxe, with an AMD XP 2500 Barton, and that board has been a dream... like a rock. I was thinking of just getting the updated version to that board (the '-e') but it only has two new features that I really don't need (wireless LAN via ASUS plugin card, and some other worthless thing). I may just end up getting another one of my wife's boards, but would just like to get a definitive answer, as to whether or not a better board is out there (I am a little biased, due to this board being as well of a performer as it is, so I can't make up my mind).

Any advice/suggestions or other info would be much appreciated.