Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Upgrade

Thread: Upgrade

Upgrade

I've updated to the newest version of YABB SE. If anyone has any problems, please let me know and I'll look into it. There really shouldn't be any issues, it was a small upgrade, but you never know.

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

Re:Upgrade

ok cool cool
    AMD Athlon XP 2500+<br />DFI NFII Ultra Infinity(gigabyte sucks)<br />OCZ 2 x 512 PC3200<br />ATI Radeon AIW 9600 PRO<br />16x DVD-Rom (not in use)<br />LG 8x DVD-Burner<br />LG 40x12x40 CD-RW<br />WD 120GB<br />420W PSU<br />Tweaked out case<br />:)

I now have also upgraded Geeklog on the front end of the site. Any problems there please contact me. I am almost completely sure there will be some problems, so please explain how you arrived at the error and the details of the error. Thank you.

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

yeah, well...
    tried it lately?
    whatdoyougetwhenyoumultiplysixbynine??

tried yes, worked no.
    Template Error: filename: file /home/aragorn/www//layout/GLOTheme/loginform.thtml does not exist.
    Halted.
    AMD Athlon XP 2500+<br />DFI NFII Ultra Infinity(gigabyte sucks)<br />OCZ 2 x 512 PC3200<br />ATI Radeon AIW 9600 PRO<br />16x DVD-Rom (not in use)<br />LG 8x DVD-Burner<br />LG 40x12x40 CD-RW<br />WD 120GB<br />420W PSU<br />Tweaked out case<br />:)

That error is fixed.....thank you

Aragorn

I actually think that I have fixed all problems now, but there still may be a few bugs, let me know

Aragorn

let you know... you mean if found. there may be errors that wont be found.

Well if they aren't found then they aren't going to be bothering anyone

Aragorn

indeed