Thread: java beeps when i play my game...

java beeps when i play my game...

ok i play a game call phantasia4, http://www.phantasia4.com
    you can click your way through it but its not as nice, the top row of keys is how you control, well a mix of that and the num pad, and its annoying when it beeps on me. i push a command and beep, beep, beep, its coming from the damn computer too, like the beep if you do something wrong in the bios. i dont know how it beeps cuz i dont have a speaker in there lol.

it also beeps when i am using the numpad
    and constant beeping while moving is bad, this type of beep gives me a headache so if someone could please tell me a fix it would be nice. also i am using the latest sun java, j2re1.4.2
    AMD Athlon XP 2500+<br />DFI NFII Ultra Infinity(gigabyte sucks)<br />OCZ 2 x 512 PC3200<br />ATI Radeon AIW 9600 PRO<br />16x DVD-Rom (not in use)<br />LG 8x DVD-Burner<br />LG 40x12x40 CD-RW<br />WD 120GB<br />420W PSU<br />Tweaked out case<br />:)

Re:java beeps when i play my game...

hmm, i have never heard of this before.. you may need to look for some java config files, or maybe an IRC channel.

Re:java beeps when i play my game...

babbing did you test the game and see if it does it on your computer, i think it beeps through the speaker now that i think of it.
    AMD Athlon XP 2500+<br />DFI NFII Ultra Infinity(gigabyte sucks)<br />OCZ 2 x 512 PC3200<br />ATI Radeon AIW 9600 PRO<br />16x DVD-Rom (not in use)<br />LG 8x DVD-Burner<br />LG 40x12x40 CD-RW<br />WD 120GB<br />420W PSU<br />Tweaked out case<br />:)