Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Pree-Teen Gangstas

Thread: Pree-Teen Gangstas

Pree-Teen Gangstas

http://vancouver.cbc.ca/regional/ser...attack20050330

...the third woman managed to scare the boys off when she screamed for help.
    HAHA............gang....sta!

Pulls out a knife? They put it anywhere near me and they'll be pulling it out of their leg

10-12 years old. Fuckin punks.. just give me 5 minutes with them and trust me, they'll behave like fuckin angels. The law is so stupid here in Canada, obviously talking to them hasn't worked but if you beat them and knock some common sense and maturity into them then you can get charged.

Situation A: Don't hit/abuse any women or anyone for that matter ok. Now go upstairs and go play some video games. Make sure not to do it again.

Situation B: Beat the little fucker till he know's what's wrong/right, because obviously these young punks don't know what's wrong and what's right.

I'm starting to like SItuation B alot more than communication AT THIS STAGE.

G-G-G-G-G-G-G-G-UNIT

^sounds like a broken car hahaha

EDIT:spelling

Re:Pree-Teen Gangstas

Were you drunk when you posted this?

...Anyway, this thread seemed lonely

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
    :-X :-X :-X

???

Hahaha...I do that too. I hate seeing zero replies to anything

[quote author=Radar link=board=14;threadid=10350;start=0#msg93320 date=1113345676]
    Were you drunk when you posted this?

...Anyway, this thread seemed lonely

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
    :-X :-X :-X

???
    [/quote]

haha I forgot about this post hahaha yeah I was pretty drunk when I read that article hahaha

CHEERS!!!!

you were still on the right track

right?

Mentor

[quote author=burntash link=board=14;threadid=10350;start=#msg93334 date=1113363286]
    you were still on the right track

right?
    [/quote]
    Abso-fsckin-lutely

well the kids finally got caught in the act doing it. one of them an 11y/o boy was just sent home, and the others boys are in juvenile detention awaiting there charges. I bet ya that 11y/o will brag to his friends that he god cuffed then do something even dumber.

nice pic burntash