Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

user avitars
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: user avitars

user avitars

ive noticed that since we got the new host that the avitars for most of us are gone :-\ :-\ :-\
    can we get new ones or not
    whatdoyougetwhenyoumultiplysixbynine??

Re:user avitars

I should hope so 8)

Yes I will work on this tomorrow....I am working on icons for the news today.....
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

cool

Ok I have gotten all the news topics and old avatars back and going......everything should be spiffy now for a bit....
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

woot
    babbings avitar now suits him better than a [x]... ;D ;D ;D

Care to finish that??!

*Babbing reaches for brass knuckles 8)

oh
    it seemed to interpret it as bbcode
    i went [ x ] , the ie symbol for broken image
    i thought homer was a far better representation

lol, what are you saying?? Are you calling me BALD?? 8)

hmmm, no i wasn't...
    i was refering to what was _in_ the head, not _on_ it