portage, rsync, and gentoolkit has been updated, also read the following note:
* NOTICE: PLEASE update your make.globals. All user changes to variables
* in make.globals should be placed in make.conf. DO NOT MODIFY make.globals.
* NOTICE: The wheel group requirement for non-root users has been changed to
* group portage. Group portage must be a valid group for user to use portage.
* Feature additions are noted in help and make.conf descriptions. Update
* them using 'etc-update' please. Maintaining current configs for portage
* and other system packages is fairly important for the continued health
* of your system.
* A worldfile rebuilding script is available to regenerate entries that
* should be in your worldfile but were removed by a recently discovered
* '-e bug' or if you deleted it: run 'regenworld' as root.
* The 2.0.47 line of portages contains an optional userpriv mode that
* enables portage to drop root privleges and run as a normal user. It is
* enabled via FEATURES by adding userpriv.
* Please 'emerge sync' after merging portage to update some permissions.