Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Friday, April 1, our friend snct

Thread: Friday, April 1, our friend snct

Mentor

Friday, April 1, our friend snct

Lets all bow our heads and think of our friend snct on his wedding day!

You could go to his site http://1stsolo.org/forum and leave a congrats or something.

Its not a 04-01 joke. Steve is really doing the deed indeed.

Wait, wait, wait. He is getting married on April Fools Day?! Hmm, poor bastard.
    jro -
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Linux counter#:213782
    GnuPG ID: 406238E7

Re: Friday, April 1, our friend snct

:wink: Good on ya snct . May it last through eternity.
    Everything I learn gives me another way to say \"OOPS!\" :oops:

Mentor
    jro, We got married on New Years Eve (Dec 31) and it has lasted for 34 years! Thats almost an eternity maybe even two eternities.

Depends on how you look at it "Fatal Error"

Mentor
    Positive, very positive. My wife said I should say that.

I too must remain positive and we've been married a tad longer. My wife would approve of that statement. At least that's what she told me. -HA-

Thanks you guys :mrgreen: :w00t: . Here's the happy couple.
    Steve

Congrats snct!!

Hmm so thats post-ceremony? You guys look good! Thats the only pictures we have of our wedding too, the pre-cermony pics were mainly of me trying to pry open the exterior doors of the church ... dang things were all locked from the outside. :shock:
    jro -
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Linux counter#:213782
    GnuPG ID: 406238E7

Mentor
    Of course, that makes good sense!