Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Unreal tornament won't boot - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Unreal tornament won't boot

doggiebone

Re:Unreal tornament won't boot

Hi Babbing

I got WineX from transgaming website. As far as I know when using Ge-force cards you need to remove dri and GLcore, however there is a Dri right at the bottom of the X but I'm assuming thats nothing to do with it?

??
    you're running it in wine?
    ut has a native linux version
    ftp://ftp.lokigames.com/pub/patches/...nstall-436.run
    pop the cd in and run 'sh ut-install-436.run'

or of you have the goty (game of the year) edition:
    ftp://snuffleupagus.animearchive.org...l-436-GOTY.run
    whatdoyougetwhenyoumultiplysixbynine??

doggiebone

Hi Babbing

I have wine installed but ut is slow on it. I have installed ut using the patch(from loki site) but I think I may need the game of the year patch instead of the other other one. Its a possiblity that it may be causing the problem. I got the orignal install from loki and it dont work, thats why I posted the problem I have. So what I do is try the game of the year one. I had to send off for the game when I bought my 3DFX card many years ago so I'm, assuming I have the game of the year one.

oh
    the goty patch won't install using normal cds, so if it worked with the normal patch, then thats it.

doggiebone

right ok, what I'll do is uninstall ut and reinstall it again. Btw when I install 4.36 do I need to install the 4.36 patch too?

if you use the 436 installer it makes it the latest version. nothing else needed

say, when will anyone else but nvidia and ati users get to play UT2K3? Any leads on that?

doggiebone

thx m8.

What card have you got babbings?

a matrox G450

*Babbing looks @ the signiture on his post : 8)

doggiebone

LOL so sorry babbings I never read all the way to the bottom of the page ;D